For NU Students Going Abroad

Degree-seeking students excluding Japanese Government (Monbukagakusho) Scholarship students may apply for the Study Abroad Program.

The Study Abroad Program offers students opportunities to  study (as an exchange student) at a foreign university or institution with which Nagoya University has established exchange agreements. The programs are established as either Inter-University Academic Exchange Agreements (between universities or institutes) or as Inter-School Academic Exchange Agreements (between Schools or Departments). Students can also have opportunities to go for Internships Abroad.

For information about programs between universities or institutes, please contact the Education Center for International Students (ECIS).

Please use the menu on the right to see a list of  universities and institutes that have Inter-University Academic Exchange Agreements or  Inter-School Academic Exchange Agreements with Nagoya University.

Comments are closed.