Dear students and all interested in Japanese poetry,
We invite you to learn more about humorous poetry “human haiku” and participate in our contest.
2020 was a unique year, wasn’t it? Let’s try to laugh away the stress and negative feelings by pouring them into a short 17-syllabi humorous poem. You are welcome to compose a poem by yourself or collaborate with your friends and strangers via the online platform.
- Application category: individual, international student, collaborative
- Topics: Memories of 2020, New Year’s resolutions, Research & Classes, Free topic
- Application is available from webpage below.
- Deadline: 17:00 (JST) on January 7, 2021
- Eligibility: Everyone is welcome to apply
Looking forward to your masterpieces!