The Faculty and the Administrative members affiliated with the International Academic Exchange Office (IXO) provides various support services to international and Japanese students at the School/Graduate School of Engineering, Nagoya University. Some of the functions include:
- Advising international students on matters relating to their academic life (Study and Research)
- Advising on matters relating to daily life and other general concerns as an international student
- Providing orientation for new students to the School/Graduate School of Engineering
- Promotion of the School/Graduate School of Engineering in Japan and globally
- Advice students interested in overseas studies and internships
- Advice prospective international students who are interested in joining the School/Graduate School of Engineering, Nagoya University.
IXO business hours are between 9:00am to 5:00pm.
However, in case of an emergency, students are welcome to contact the affiliated faculty and staff members at any time.